We encourage buyers and sellers to resolve disputes between themselves.
However this is not always possible, so we offer an impartial systematic approach to solving most common disputes.
The most important factors that determine our dispute decisions:
- Evidence of goods being received e.g. (tracking number, online receipt, etc.).
- Does the item have postal insurance.
- Photographic evidence of any damage to the item(s).
- Willingness of buyer and seller to cooperate with our requests for information.
- Willingness of seller to accept returned goods.
- Verification of buyer and seller's details.
- We treat all dispute resolutions with client privacy high on our priority list. We will not ask our clients to reveal personal information unless the situation absolutely warrants this, or if we suspect fraud.
In the rare cases where it is not possible to make a decision, where we do not receive enough evidence, do not receive responses from both parties, or cannot resolve a dispute, funds will be lost.
By starting an escrow parties agree that all dispute decisions will be final.