Throughout this agreement the terms "us", "our", and "we" refer to Tescrow.io and it's operator(s) and owner(s). The terms "you", "your", and "user" refer to the person or entity accessing Tescrow.io or using it's services.
Your Agreement to the Terms
Accessing this website or any services provided by it in any way indicates your agreement to the complete terms and conditions in this agreement. Any section or item found to be unenforceable by a court of law does not invalidate any other section or item.
A buyer or seller can create escrow transactions. The party who creates the transaction accepts our Terms and Conditions, without limitation. The party who approves the transaction created by the other party also accepts our Terms and Conditions, without limitation.
In the event of a dispute, both parties must provide us with their evidence so that we can arbitrate. Arbitrating is the process of considering the arguments and evidence provided by each party. If the transaction relates to a physical product, we cannot be asked to test or pronounce on the conformity of the product. In the case of an intangible service or product, the same will apply; for example, under no circumstances will we connect to any online service or account with a username and password to arbitrate. Finally, in case of lack of evidence, the scoring of each party (history of transactions and possible disputes) may be taken into account to arbitrate.
The decision being one of the following:
The results of the dispute are final and cannot be appealed.
- Refunding the funds to the buyer, less escrow and dispute fee.
- Releasing the funds to the seller, less escrow and dispute fee.
- Allocate the funds between buyer and seller, according to the percentage that seems justified to us, less escrow and dispute fee.
- In the rare cases where it is not possible to make a decision, the funds will be lost, to our benefit.
SecurityWe take many security measures, including but not limited to:
- Two factor authentication (2FA) via Email, SMS or app.
- All passwords are stored as a uniquely salted script hash, which is then AES encrypted.
- All sensitive information are stored under AES encryption.
- Encryption between you and our servers to protect against eavesdroppers.
- Account lockouts to prevent brute force password guessing.
- Protection against cross-site scripting (XSS) and SQL Injection attacks.
- No coins are on this server, reducing hacking incentive.
We make our best effort to ensure the reliability and safety of our services however we can not be held liable in any way for funds lost or fluctuations in market exchange rates. Examples where funds could be lost (but not limited to these examples) are technical issues, 3rd party interference such as hacking or DDoS, or issues with the cryptocurrencies themselves such as software errors or 51% attacks. All arbitration results are final and binding, you agree not to attempt any legal or publicity (including but not limited to social media, forums, etc.) action(s) against us if you are displeased with the decision.